Monday, May 19, 2008

THE GYM

My niece and I had a conversation the other night about gym attire. We're speaking specifically about men's gym attire. Tucking is sooooo OVER! Take a look around at the tuckers. DO NOT TUCK MEN! It dates you. And what's with the short shorts? Show me a man in short shorts and I bet he will have on socks up to his knees also. Or the pasty white guys in the t shirts (with the skinny racer back straps) made for REAL body builders. Either A. go to a tanning bed or B. do NOT wear the skinny strappy T shirt. And what about those brave few rocking the spadex? If they tuck yet! YIKES! Come on guys, it leaves NOTHING up to the imagination. The eyes immediately go to THAT area.

And what's with perfect hair at the gym? I don't like a man with perfect hair to begin with yet alone have it at the gym. WHAT? Shellacked in place? Hairspray? Gel? Mousse? Your running at 8.0 and the hair never moves! HHHMMMMM............

Are you a tucker?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

:) Only male soccer players should wear short shorts....and they should ONLY wear short shorts!

KRunyon said...

Tag... you're it! Check out my blog.