Sunday, May 18, 2008

WELCOME TO DIANE'S RANDOM MIND

I have a some passions in my life. My friends, my workouts, my knitting. I minor in a few. Jewelry making, cooking (when I do), and some random crafts. I love creating. Too bad I didn't know that at 18 or 19 then I would have choosen more wisely what I was going to do for a career as opposed to existing at a job. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for my job. It has provided my son and I with a roof over our head, food on the table, and a car (to get to the job to make more). BUT it is soooooo BORING! Not a good fit for me. So when I'm not there, I am either creating a better body or creating something or hanging out with my peeps.

Friends - don't have a life w/o them. They do SO much for you mentally, physically, and spiritually. I literally could not function w/o them.

Workouts - ditto. Sometimes when I reach the nirvana I am thinking why doesn't everyone do this?

Knitting - ditto. Why do we knitters get so excited about a new yarn or pattern? It's the journey, the process, the creating, the possibilities. Then when you;re done, you have this creation and you are the creator! You are the boss of your universe. Another nirvana.

What's on your mind?

6 comments:

KRunyon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KRunyon said...

Di... Um... yeah so my computer just did a freak out and I deleted my first message.

So let me try again... Congratulations on your blog and your Ravelry set up. So glad Shelley could help you out!

Shelley said...

Yay! Your first blog post!!!! Can't wait to see the many more thoughts to come!

Princess Di said...

Is this way cool or what?????

Princess Di said...

Is this way cool or what????

Princess Di said...

Is this way cool or what?????